Outpatient Care Hours
|Outpatient Care Hours||Monday through Friday||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Reception Hours||Monday through Friday||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am to 12:30 pm|
On Saturdays, only emergency care is available.
Please note that hours and weekdays may vary according to the department providing outpatient care.
Please fill in the following information in the form that will be sent in response to your email:・Your name, birth date, sex, nationality, native language, other languages you understand, passport No., medical history, the purpose of your stay in Japan (short or long term), with or without a Japanese health insurance, with or without a travel health insurance, the date you will visit our hospital, contact information in Japan, symptoms, site and date of symptom occurrence, treatment options you prefer, presence or absence of allergies to food and medication, allergy types, whether currently taking any medication, the types of the medication, other important information
- In an emergency, fill in all the information above and send the form by email.
Email address: email@example.com
We reply to emails only on weekdays between 9:00 and 17:00.
This hospital accommodated emergency patients. If medical care is needed during the hours indicated below, please contact us by phone or come directly to the hospital.
Please note that phone inquiries concerning medical care must be in Japanese.
|Out-of-Hours service hours|
|Weekdays||17:30–8:30 the following morning|
|Saturday||12:30 pm to 9:00 am the following morning|
|Sunday, national holidays, |
year-end and New Year holidays (Dec. 29–Jan.3)
|8:30–8:30 the following morning|
If This Is Your First Visit
Please come 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time.
- Please complete the provided Medical Care Request form and submit it to New Patient Reception (window #1). At this time, please also present your insurance card, letter of referral from a local medical institution, and any medical-care certificates.
Fees may be borne by you personally if no insurance card or medical certificates are presented.
Please note that if you have no letter of referral, you will be required to pay a separate charge of 5,000 yen (including tax).If you have been involved in a traffic accident or work-related injury, please tell us at the time of reception.
- After the procedures have been completed, you will be given a patient ID card. Please present this to the reception window at Reception and wait to be called.
If You Are a Returning Patient
- Please insert your patient ID card into the Previsit Reception Machine machine to complete reception.
- After the procedures have been completed, please present your patient ID card at Reception (the respective examination booth) and wait to be called.
These procedures are to be followed even when only testing is to be performed.
The Center sees patients by appointment only.
Before visiting the hospital, please make an appointment by phone at one of the following telephone numbers exclusively for making appointments.
|Appointment-only Phone Numbers||042-396-3511/3190|
|Appointment Reception Hours||Monday through Friday||9:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am to 12:00 noon|
If you have a letter of referral from a local medical institution, please bring it with you on your visit.
Our hospital offers emergency medical care.
Although the timing varies, it is usually easier to get through on the phone after 3:00 pm on weekdays.