We offer function recovery training for patients with impairment in personal life due to illnesses such as cerebrovascular diseases, Parkinson’s disease, and fractures, as well as disuse syndrome due to long bedrest( e.g. arthrogryposis, muscle weakness and cardiopulmonary dysfunction). We also provide physical function recovery rehabilitation for patients with mental disorders. In addition, we provide care to outpatients in the community.
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- For dysfunction in the trunk or lower extremities, we provide training in basic movements such as changing of a position and sitting up in bed, holding a sitting position, standing up, maintaining a standing position and walking.
- Occupational Therapy(OT)
- We provide occupational activities in order to help recover the function in the upper extremities and fingers, improve applied movement and mental function, which will increase independence in personal life.
- Speech Therapy (ST)
- We provide training and advice for patients with speech disorders such as aphasia and dysarthria, higher brain dysfunction such as dysmnesia and agnosia, and dysphagia.
- Before you start your Rehabilitation
- Please visit our Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic. Based on consultation, the doctor will order rehabilitation therapy.
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic
- From 2:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
From 10:00 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursday (except holidays)
Please go to the Reception at Medical Affair Office before your consultation.
- Outpatient Schedule
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy are provided to outpatients from Monday to Friday (except holidays). Dates and time will be decided on agreement with patients.