If you have a reference letter
All medical services at the hospital are by appointment only.
Appointment by phone
Main phone number：042-327-0201
Please call the main phone number and say "Medical Cooperation Office".
Reception Hours : Weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Office of Medical Coordination will inquire about the following.
- Name of medical institution from which you received the referral letter
- Disease department (stomach, large intestine, etc.), medical condition, and necessary examinations
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
What to bring on the day
- Reference letter
- Insurance card
- Patient registration card
- Medicine notebook
- Various medical coupons
- If you would like to schedule a pre-colonoscopy consultation, please bring your blood examination results within the past year. (Only for those who have it)
- For those who have made a appointment for gastrointestinal endoscopy and abdominal ultrasonography on the same day of your visit, an examination manual (prepared in advance) will be mailed to you. (You can also view it on our website.)
Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Explanation Page（PDF 352.5KB）
Abdominal Ultrasonography Explanation Page（PDF 346.9KB）
- If you are going to see a mammary glands department, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.