Tokyo Metropolitan Bokutoh Hospital consists of the Emergency Department, which handles initial and secondary emergency care, and the Critical Care Center, which handles tertiary emergency care.
Bokutoh Hospital has established a comprehensive emergency care system for initial and tertiary emergency patients in cooperation with each department.
Therefore, Bokutoh Hospital accepts patients with all kinds of diseases and injuries 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Request for patients
- Tokyo ER Bokutoh provides medical care to emergency patients. This is not a general outpatient clinic. First aid is the main treatment, and medicine is prescribed only for one day in principle.
- Doctors triage patients according to their symptoms. Triage is to prioritize treatment based on the severity and urgency of the patient.
Therefore, as a result of triage, we will give priority to patients with more severe disease. Please note that the treatment will not be conducted in the order of reception.
- Make sure to call us in advance before ER visits. (Main phone: 03-3633-6151)
- It is very crowded at night and on holidays, and you may have to wait for a long time.
- If you need more specialized treatment, you may be referred to other medical institution.
- Depending on the condition of the hospital beds, we may transfer patients to another hospital.
If you are looking for a medical institution in Tokyo, click here.
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Medical Institution and Pharmacy Information Service (Himawari)
More about acceptance sys
Updated as of February 1, 2024