This is an introduction to the various inquiry counters of Toshima Hospital
- Inquiries relating to individual medical treatment (including individual consultations relating to the condition of patients)
- Inquiries relating to individual employees
- Inquiries without a name and contact information
- Inquiries in languages other than Japanese
- Inquiries that cannot be deciphered (including garbled text in e-mails) or understood
- Inquiries with content not related to the business of Toshima Hospital
Inquiries Relating to Examinations
Tokyo Medical Institution Information Service HIMAWARI
Daily 9:00a.m. to 8:00p.m.
For safe travels in Japan
|Please call from the person who can speak Japanese.|
We can not respond in foreign languages.
（We accept English only. I am sorry but other languages are not supported.）
|Intl_Patients@tokyo-hmt.jp||Inquiry by e-mail|
※We reply to e-mails only on weekdays between 9:00 and 17:00.
※It may take time to respond after receiving e-mail.
We will check your information and let you know whether we can accept your request.
□ Date of birth [ ___ (year) ___ (month) ____ (day) (e.g. 1988/05/30)]
□ Sex □ Male □ Female
→ If you are female, are you pregnant? □ Yes □ No
□ Nationality [ ]
□ Language [ ]
□ Available languages [ ]
□ Medicines you take regularly [ ]
□ Medical history [ ]
□ Allergies [ ]
□ Purpose of visit to Japan
→Short-term stay □ Tourism □ Business □ Other[ ]
Long-term stay □ Tourism □ Business □ Other[ ]
□ Passport number [ ]
□ Address/phone number in Japan
□ Do you have a Japanese public health insurance card? □ Yes □ No
→ If “No,” do you have travel medical insurance? □ Yes □ No
【Information on your symptoms 】
□ What are your symptoms? [ ]
□ Which part of the body do you have the symptom?
□ How long have you had the symptom?
[ Since ___ (year) ___ (month) ____ (day)]
We are sincerely apologize, but we cannot reply individually to opinions and impressions in principle.