6 Hospital Discharge
1. Discharge on weekdays（8:30～17:00）
- 1Please report to Admissions Desk 1 to settle your payment for your hospital stay, including the day of your discharge.
- You may also settle any payments related to your spending money, Shopping Card, etc. at Spending Money Desk 1.
- Please pay your hospitalization fees at Payment Desk 4.
- You may pay by credit card. For details, please inquire at Payment Desk 4.
- If you wish to receive an estimate of the total cost of your hospitalization, please ask the hospital staff in your ward.
- After you have settled your bill, please submit the discharge notification slip to the staff in your ward. Please also fill out our questionnaire before you leave the hospital.
2. Night-time and holiday discharge
- If you wish to be discharged during the evening hours or on a holiday, please request your bill for your hospital stay, including the day of your discharge, at the Emergency Outpatient Reception.
- Please settle any payments related to your Spending Money account or Shopping Card on the day before your discharge (weekdays until 16:00).
- You may pay by credit card.