I am currently an outpatient at Tama General Medical Center. Can I see a doctor from another department?

If you wish to see a doctor in a different department from the one you are currently seeing, you will need both a letter of referral to the appropriate department and an appointment in advance.
Until what time is the paymentcounter open?
Counter No. 2 on the 1st floor is open weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.

Can I pay my bill on Saturdays and Sundays?

The following options are available. For outpatients Saturdays 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Sundays: 24 hours. For inpatients Saturdays 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Sundays 8:00 am to 12 noon.

I have lost my receipt. Is it possible to reissue it?

Receipts cannot be reissued. However, a replacement document constituting a "proof of receipt" can be issued for 900 yen each time.

How can I apply for specific documents/certificates?vider.

"Please come to window No. 4 on the 1st floor. (Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm. (except holidays)). There are many different kinds of documents like medical and other certificates, so please reconfirm and order them in advance before applying.

How long does it take to prepare documents?

Please allow up to three weeks for documents to be issued.

Do you have an ATM machine on site?

There is a Mizuho bank ATM on the first floor.

How much are your parking charges?
Patients and attendants: 100 yen for 3 hours (excess charge: 100 yen per hour). Visitors: 100 yen per hour (excess: 200 yen per hour) General public: 300 yen for every 12 minutes (1500 yen per hour).
Do you have eating outlets within the hospital?
There is a cafe (Doutor Coffee) and a restaurant (Royal Keyaki) on the first floor. There is also an eat-in space in front of the store (Lawson).