1. Medical Treatment Details and Features
We treat all kinds of pediatric endocrinology and metabolic diseases. The most common diseases include abnormalities in growth, puberty, sexual differentiation, diabetes, abnormal calcium metabolism such as rickets, thyroid andadrenal hormone abnormalities, adult diseases such as obesity and hyperlipidemia in the childhood, and congenital metabolic disorders. We strive to diagnose and treat with emphasis on taking genuinely good care of patients and their families and achieving the domestically first-line treatment level.
2. Main target diseases
Main target diseases include:
- Height and Weight ＜not increasing or increasing too much＞
- Skin condition＜dark skin, hairy skin＞
- Diabetes＜heavy drinking habit/polyuria and glycosuria＞
- Adult disease＜obesity/ high cholesterol＞
- Metabolic disorders＜developmental delay＞
At our hospital, as a rule, except in the case of emergency cares at ER we only accept patients based on a referral appointment system.
|Monday to Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
|042-312-8200 (This number is for reservations only.)