1. Medical Treatment Details and Features
This is a dental clinical department for newborn children to junior high school students. Our medical specialists in pediatric dentistry provide dental care for children with refractory dental and oral problems that are difficult for the local dental clinics to cure. We provide dental cares for children in close cooperation with other departments according to the underlying medical conditions. We also perform medical examinations for children with developmental disability or neurosis in cooperation with the “Department of Children and Adolescent Psychiatry” even if the children are reluctant to have dental examination.
2. Main target diseases
- Dental practice for children with disabilities (medical treatment of patients with mental retardation, neurosis or epilepsy)
- Dental care for children with underlying disease
- Pain, swelling and eating disorder caused by decayed teeth (tooth decay, pulpitis, apical periodontitis and jaw osteomyelitis)
- Traumatic dental injuries (tooth fracture, deciduous tooth), oral mucosa injuries
- Dental anomalies (supernumerary tooth, impacted tooth, odontoma, discolored tooth, anomalies of tooth eruption)
- Lip and tongue anomalies (mucous cyst, lingual frenum abnormalities, anomalies of upper labial frenum)
At our hospital, as a rule, except in the case of emergency cares at ER we only accept patients based on a referral appointment system.
|Monday to Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
|042-312-8200 (This number is for reservations only.)