1. Medical Treatment Details and Features
We provide consultation service on distress and problems related to daily life associated with children’s diseases or injuries. We also provide family support for children with various mental issues or physical disorders, medical examination/treatment support, and child development and family support based on our expertise in psychology. Our “Psychological Telephone Consultation Room” offers consultation service on behavioral, mental and developmental problems in children and on psychiatric consultation issues.
2. Main target diseases
- Consultation on MSW/PSW: Office visit, admission, life after discharge from hospital
- Psychological practice: Psychological assessment and care for diagnosis, treatment and support
- Receive “Psychological Telephone Consultation Room”: Consultations on behavioral, mental and developmental problems in children
○ Please tell your attending doctor, nurses, etc. that you want to have consultation on medical welfare. You can also come directly to our nursing consultation counter (No.21 Uribo counter, 2nd floor). Please make an appointment in advance by phone for things to go smoothly.
○ Psychological assessment and psychological care are carried out according to instructions from your attending physician.
At our hospital, as a rule, except in the case of emergency cares at ER we only accept patients based on a referral appointment system.
|Service hours||Monday to Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
|Tel||042-312-8200 (This number is for reservations only.)|