1. Medical Treatment Details and Features
We provide medical treatments for various eye diseases with the objective for improving and maintaining visual function of the children. We also understand the importance of collaboration with other departments because pediatric eye diseases often become systemic disorder.
2. Main target diseases
- Non-organic disease such as strabismus, amblyopia
- Congenital ocular anomalies including areas from anterior eye part to fundus
- Eyelid disease affecting visual function such as ptosis and entropiumciliarum
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Ocular complications from systemic disorders and their treatments such as corticosteroid-induced glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy
●Testing visual function is important because children do not complain subjective symptoms. Training to improve visual function is needed in some cases. Our orthoptist provides various visual function tests and training for strabismus and amblyopia.
At our hospital, as a rule, except in the case of emergency cares at ER we only accept patients based on a referral appointment system.
|Monday to Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
|042-312-8200 (This number is for reservations only.)