1. Medical Treatment Details and Features
Immunity is the body's natural defense mechanism that protects the body from foreign microorganism. The immune system (or immunity) can be divided into two types - innate immune system acquired at birth and the other developed after birth. If these immune systems do not work properly, various immune deficiency diseases attack the body that includes recurrent fever. Our Department of Immunology provides diagnosis and treatments for these diseases. 。
2. Main target diseases
- Recurrent severe infectious diseases
- Past experience of opportunistic infectious disease with unknown cause
- Diagnosed as possible immunodeficiency by attending physician.
- Skin and lip infections with herps virus recurring 3 time or more a year.
- Past experience of chickenpox even after 2 times of vaccination.
- Weight gain and growth delay due to the respiratory infection and diarrhea.
- Repeated fevers periodically (every 2 to 6 weeks) over a period of 6 months or longer.
At our hospital, as a rule, except in the case of emergency cares at ER we only accept patients based on a referral appointment system.
|Monday to Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
|042-312-8200 (This number is for reservations only.)