1. Medical Treatment Details and Features
This department treats pediatric locomotive organ disorders such as congenital hip dislocation, clubfoot, pediatric features such as supracondylar fracture in children. Our pediatric orthopedics is characterized by treating locomotive organ disorders and trauma by factoring in the changes due to growth in children. We plan treatment by keeping in mind the shape changes of locomotive organs with growth and increased burden on the locomotive organs due to increased height and weight of the child’s development.
2. Main target diseases
- Hip joint disease in children such as congenital hip dislocation, Perthes disease, transient synovitis of the hip and septic arthritis of the hip.
- Pediatric foot disease such as congenital clubfoot, foot adduction, talipes calcaneus and pes valgus.
- Scoliosis, congenital spine malformation and torticollis
- Abnormal alignment of lower extremity such as leg bowing, knock-knees and in-toeing gait
- Congenital locomotive organ disorders such as femoral dysplasia, tibial hemimelia, fibular hemimelia and skeletal dysplasia
- Fracture, trauma and infectious disease such as pyogenic osteomyelitisin children
At our hospital, as a rule, except in the case of emergency cares at ER we only accept patients based on a referral appointment system.
|Monday to Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
|042-312-8200 (This number is for reservations only.)