1. Medical Treatment Details and Features
We focus on the treatment of congenital anomalies of the face and skull, such as cleft lip and palate, anomalies such as microtia, congenital eyelid ptosis and craniosynostosis. It is our hope that children spend enjoyable daily life after the plastic surgery at our Department. We conduct medical treatments based on our philosophy, “Reconstructing the tissues lost due to congenital anomalies, trauma and tumor excision, morphologically and functionally to help patients live a life that is socially and medically satisfying”.
2. Main target diseases
- Cleft lip and palate
- Deformity of craniofacial bone
- Deformities of facial soft-tissue, including pinna, eyelids and nose
- Wounds caused by trauma
- Tumors such as nevus, hemangioma and lymphangioma
- Scar after injury or surgery
- Congenital limb defects such as syndactyly and polydactyly
At our hospital, as a rule, except in the case of emergency cares at ER we only accept patients based on a referral appointment system.
|Monday to Friday : 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday : 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
|042-312-8200 (This number is for reservations only.)